About Gold Card
1. The Wallace Bishop Gold Card is offered by Wallace Bishop Pty Ltd [A.B.N. 33 009 665 212] (“Wallace Bishop”) to all customers.
2. Participation in the Gold Card program is available to all Australian residents.
3. The Gold Card program entitles customers to preview sale events, special offers and discounts and other awarded benefits as deemed appropriate by Wallace Bishop.
4. Wallace Bishop reserves the right to amend the benefits of the Gold Card program from time to time as the company sees fit.
6. Gold Cards are not debit, credit or charge cards, and are not transferrable.
7. The Card remains the property of Wallace Bishop.
Wallace Bishop will offer members under the Gold Card program other benefits in the form of vouchers and preview sale events from time to time.
1. Wallace Bishop retains the right to withdraw or change these benefits as deemed necessary.
2. Wallace Bishop may contact you from time to time to offer other Gold Card benefits.
3. You are responsible for the supply of the necessary personal details to qualify you for the award of other benefits offered by Wallace Bishop under the Gold Card program.
1. You may terminate your Gold Card by notifying Wallace Bishop in writing at any time.
2. Wallace Bishop may terminate a membership at their sole discretion.
Like to join?
You need to register your Gold Card Club membership online to make sure you don't miss out on any special offers and discounts. Have your Gold Card member number handy, then click here to complete your registration form.
Register for a Wallace Bishop Gold Card
Click here to log in »