The Wallace Bishop Covid-19 Response
A message from CEO Stuart Bishop
The health and wellbeing of our associates, clients, and community are of paramount importance to our company.
It is clear that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading quickly, and we have taken measures to reduce the spread of the virus and to ensure the safety of our community.
We have taken the following steps to reduce the threat of further spreading and provide a clean and safe environment for our associates and customers.
• Any associate that shows cold/flu symptoms or has been in contact with an infected person will be immediately sent home to commence the recommended isolation period directed by the Australian Government.
• No associates will be travelling interstate for business or pleasure.
• We are using courier companies for cross border deliveries.
Our stores and customers:
• Signage is displayed throughout all stores reminding customers of the requirements including maintaining physical distance; and store associates will provide masks to individuals upon request.
• If a customer is observed with Covid-19 symptoms, our associated are requested to politely and professionally ask the customer to leave our store or refuse them entry. All surfaces that a symptomatic customer has touched should be immediately wiped down with appropriate cleaning products.
• Our store associates will adhere to the best practice of personal hygiene and wear gloves.
• We are limiting the number of people in-store at one time (10 max).
• We are implementing enhanced cleaning on high-touch surfaces, i.e. register, point of sale terminals, benches, etc.
• Encourage sanitizing each product touched by customers and returns items before placing back on the sales floor.
• Hand sanitizers are readily available in the store.
• We are working closely with shopping centres with any additional safety protocols.
• All jewellery and timepieces booked for repair or service will be professionally cleaned and sanitised before their service, and then again post-completion.
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with exceptional service and excellent jewellery and watches in the weeks and months ahead. To learn more, you can read our company’s Covid Safe policy here.
Chief Executive Officer
What you need to know